Thursday, May 8, 2008

Welcome to Media Remarks

As promised, I have started this blog to communicate with students, colleagues, and media connoisseurs. I've already been kicking back for a few days, and now it's time to start those pesky summer goals I give myself once the semester comes to an end. They are:

1. Read 500 books.
2. Learn a new language.
3. Study for the GRE.
4.Practice yoga daily.
5. Have fun.
6. Go on a road trip.
7.Scrapbook
8. Visit the High Museum, Fernbank, and the Atlanta History Museum.
9. Go to the beach.
10.Start a blog to communicate with students.

About #10, it is my goal to blog about twice a week. As many of you know I'm addicted to reality television, love to write, and enjoy all facets of the media. I would like to hear from you regarding the subject matter for this blog. Please respond and share your summer goals.

No comments: